Installation of Time off Manager 365 from Microsoft Teams
- Once the application has been deployed, choose and select the Sync to Teams option from the files menu.
- Go to the SharePoint site's side navigation and select Teams.
- Teams will open and now click on Apps from side navigation. Click on the Time off Manager 365 application as shown below in the image.
Teams app permission policies
Sign in to Teams admin center with the below URL.
- Under Teams apps select the Permission policies.
- Sign in to Teams admin center with the below URL.
- From the list of policies click on the Global policy to open it.