The home page is the first page that is displayed to you in Employee Directory 365 application. The
home page has download button, filters, employee's profiles etc.
- Users alphabetical filter: You can sort the users by first name.
- Search filter: Search filter allows you to quickly define what it is you want to see. In employee directory you can filter by name search, free search, title, departments, office location, project and skill.
System Administrators can enable/disable filters by clicking on check-box within the setting panel.
There are types of views:
- Tile View
- List View
- Grid View
- Can check about the Employee Directory application.
- From help panel you can contact Hr365 for any query.
- Send feedback will would help us to improve the application.
- Share and download the details of the QRcode.
- Check which license is currently activated just by clicking on license activated.
- Check and validate your license just by clicking on license validation.
- Can check current version of the application.
- Can see FAQs.