- A global admin or SharePoint admin is capable of installing the application.
- The application's features function through APIs, and global admins have the authority to enable these APIs.
Once the application has been deployed, choose it and select the Sync to
Teams option from the files menu.
- Go to the Sharepoint site's side navigation and select Teams.
- Teams will open and now click on Apps from side navigation. Click on the Employee Directory 365 application as shown below in the image.
Sign in to Teams admin center with the below URL.
- Under Teams apps select the Permission policies.
- Sign in to Teams admin center with the below URL.
- From the list of policies click on the Global policy to open it.