- A global admin or SharePoint admin is capable of installing the application.
- The application's features function through APIs, and global admins have the authority to enable these APIs.
Go to the apps catalog page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- Click on App for SharePoint as shown in below.
- This displays the Apps for SharePoint page.
- Click on upload.
- Choose and upload the file.
- Once file got uploaded, select check box and click deploy.
- Open your site collection where you need to install your application.
- Click on New and select Page.
- Click on Create page.
- Now click on + icon and then select the Performance Management 365 as
shown in below.
- You can also change the title areas as plain by clicking on edit icon and
selecting Plain for better look as shown in below.
- Finally click on Publish button.
- Finally, refresh the page.
We have to add Performance Management 365 as web part in the page.
- Go to the apps catalog page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.