In this section, you can seamlessly connect the Onboarding application with E-sign, MS Form, and mailbox integration.
- Configuring SharePoint API permissions is a crucial step in enabling secure and controlled access to
SharePoint resources and data through APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
- We use the APIs to implement features like synchronization and other functionalities.
- Easy and secure way to digitally sign information anywhere, anytime
- Adobe Sign is a cloud-based service that lets an individual or organization send, secure, track and manage e-signature processes
- With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, invite others to respond to it using
almost any web browser or mobile device, see real-time results
- Select Configure to continue processing
- If we are looking to send emails to external users, we use the mailbox to send those emails.