- A global admin or SharePoint admin is capable of installing the application.
- The application's features function through APIs, and global admins have the authority to enable these APIs.
Go to the apps catalog page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- Click on Apps for SharePoint as shown in below.
- This displays the Apps for SharePoint page.
- Click on upload, choose your file and upload the file.
- Once file got uploaded, select check box and click deploy.
- Open your site collection where you need to install your application.
- Click on Pages .
Now select Site Page from the dropdown menu.
Click on the + icon on the following page that appears.
Now select Employee Onboarding 365 from the options.
- Finally click on Publish button.
- The page will display as seen below after being published.
We have to add Employee on-boarding 365 as web part in the page.