Installation of Time off Manager 365 from App Catalog
Go to the apps catalogue page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- Click on App for SharePoint as shown in below.
- Go to the apps catalogue page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- Apps for SharePoint page would be displayed.
- Click on upload.
- Choose and upload the file.
- 5. Once file gets uploaded, select check box and click deploy.
- 6. Open your site collection where it needs to be installed.
- Click on New and select Page.
- Now click on + icon and then select the Helpdesk 365 as shown in below.
- Finally click on Publish button.
- Finally, refresh the page.
We must add Helpdesk 365 as web part in the page.