- A global admin or SharePoint admin is capable of installing the application.
- The application's features function through APIs, and global admins have the authority to enable these APIs.
Go to the apps catalogue page from the below URL format and click on
classic experience options.
- Click on App for SharePoint as shown in below.
- Apps for SharePoint page would be displayed.
- Click on upload.
- Choose and upload the file.
- 5. Once file gets uploaded, select check box and click deploy.
- 6. Open your site collection where it needs to be installed.
- Click on New and select Page.
- Now click on + icon and then select the Helpdesk 365 as shown in below.
- Finally click on Publish button.
- Finally, refresh the page.
We must add Helpdesk 365 as web part in the page.