Installation of Helpdesk 365 from App Catalog
Go to the apps catalog page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- Click on App for SharePoint as shown in below.
- Go to the apps catalog page from the below URL format and click on classic experience options.
- This displays the Apps for SharePoint page.
- Click on upload.
- Choose and upload the file.
- Once file got uploaded, select check box and click deploy.
- Open your site collection where you need to install your application.
- Click on New and select Page.
- Now click on + icon and then select the Helpdesk 365 as shown in below.
- You can also change the title areas as plain by clicking on edit icon and selecting Plain for better look as shown in below.
- Finally click on Publish button.
Finally, refresh the page.
We have to add Helpdesk 365 as web part in the page.